86 Years Old and Typing and Posting?

7/25/2024 When do you hang up the cleats of life and deside to lie around and pretty much do nothing? I have been on this blue spere 3rd planet from our star called the "Sun" since January 1, 1938. A slightly fictional birthdate so some scammer won't find me at that date. 68 and 1/2 years and I still get up early and welcome the Sun. I love morning TV cable news and watch Fox, NBC, MSNBC, BBC the USA edition, and a few other not listed here. Why do I look at so many news stations. I tell folks it is like watching a football game and each one see's it differently or as their editorial wants them to call it. I look at maybe 5 national news and then take an average. I have a sample. You let President Biden walk doing the steps of Airforce 1, then takes a stumble or pauses twice or three times. You guess on Fox, he fell at the top and tumbled all the way to the bottom. I switch to MSNBC, it was Joe stopping to meet the eyes of someone below and he was noticeing three or tour greeters at the bottom or accross the tarmack. I take a middle average! This note is short but I will be back tomorrow. God Bless the United States of America. Jeff the knutt in the Ham