Inherit from my EX?

9/8/2023 Ok, we have been divorced since July of 1990. But as think back over the years, there were things I bought for her that meant a lot at the time. Many came as a welcome surprise from her and a big smile which she shared. The most expensive was a diamond ring I had made for her. It had a center stone about 1/2 caret, surrouned by 6 diamonds about 15 points each. Having it custom made was a little pricey but was something Billy Johnson made at Brombergs downtown Birmingham. She made have sold this but I really do not know. The other ring was another ring from Brombergs and it had a semi-precious brown store but one cut and looked like a 4 or 5 caret brown diamond. This was set in a 14 caret yellow gold ring. It too she seemed to like. One anniverary I came on a coin silver 1944 half dollar and this was her birthday. Again I went to Brombergs downtown and got a sterling silver chain with a mounting that surrounding the 1/2 dollar with Benjaman Franklin on the face. The coin was a .88 percent silver now worth about 30 dollars. That with the sterling chain, I would guess $75.00 to $100.00 bucks. This really looked good on her with solid black or green back ground. My estimates are at the 60 or 70 prices, now today maybe $250.00. Again it is only an estimate. I bought her blue plates or bookends or small states, and some autographed by the member family visiting Brombergs in Downtown or in Mountain Brook. Some of these now are collectable in a big way. Then there was the Trunk Factory in downtown Birmingham. Ah the smell of leather upon opening the front door. I got to know of the owners there and could but bags or brief cases for her with the understanding I could return them. I don't thing she returned or swapped! Thank you my casual reader and I do hope you have enjoyed my ramblings. Knutt in The Ham in Alabama, US of America.