May 2, 2009,,,Great Yard

Let me bore you with my flowers and grass and all the upkeep and care they need. Karen and I started yesteday afternoon about 4:30pm and we came in at 7:00. Karen is on the DC wireless mower I bought that is a hummer of a machine.

She started on the lawn while I got the electrical cords out and the string weed trimmer and we got at it. I trimmed all the edges of the driveway from one end to the other, around the flower beds, and edged the sidewalk leading to the front steps.

We both finished about 6:30pm but I could not leave a mess for Saturday or today. So I got the high powered leaf blower out and with 200 ft of cord, started in the middle our circle and started pushing all the trimmings and dirt and the last few leaves of winter and up the driveway toward the recyle pile.

I the blew off the driveway, all the walks and then the 12x36 deck clearing our deck chairs and table of all the debris of winter. Today we looked out the front window and all we can do is be amazed our winter has gone and spring has truly sprung.

Today Karen and I took on one side of the garage and worked about 4 hours on each with now 4 large bins down at the street for trash pickup. The garage looks like now someone lives here....Hope you enjoy my ramblings this afternoon. Feel free to comment as all criticism is taken in stride....;0)

Jeff the Knutt in the Ham