Two Weeks Later

4/5/2009 pm

Dear friends and family, etc

"I guess getting old is not for a sissy!" You are going to have stuff go wrong if you live long enough. I was so fortunate too have almost no painful problems for over 65 years then stuff began to hurt.

It is now 2 weeks after 4 plus days in the hospital and checking out everything. I guess some more doctor visits and tests are in the works to find out what is causing pain in around my chest, heart, stomach, arm, even my legs. Now where do I start checking.

I had my physical a week ago and everything checked out OK. Even my cholestrol was 168 well below the target <200. My bad stuff was down and good stuff was up and the ratio was 3.6 well below the <5.0 target. Fibromialgia or something like that is cropping up in my conversation with my docs as it is pain they cannot find a source for.

I'll try and post an update next week after a further checkup with my heart and gastro doctor. I expect they will punch and push and decide I need to get my Blue Cross card out for somemore test. News at 11:)!

Jeff the Knutt in the Ham