My Review of Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student

NothingButSoftware

Essential tools to create documents, spreadsheets,and presentations



Use on Up to 3 Computers per Household!

Microsoft Off...


MS Office 2007 Home and Student (3 user)

Knutt38 Birmingham, AL 2/11/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Makes Collaboration Easy, Great Savings, Great Features, Fast and Powerful, Easy To Navigate

Best Uses: Improving Efficiency, Organizing Data

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Primary use: Personal

This replaced my MS Office 2003 I lost when my P4 computer crashed. MS 2007 is easy to navigate, opens my older versions on MS 2003, and saved me over $25.00-$30.00 over buying at a computer store here. Delivered fast, installed easily and runs now on my new Dell 1525 seamlessly. Great investment!

()