My Children



A man gets an opportunity in his life to create something special. Here are childhood pictures of my two boy, Jason and Christopher. They are in the flip show I have in my mind of my children and my life and their childhood. A dear friend, Harriet King, told me once that exemplifies who I really am. "Jeff, you live your live vocariously through the eyes of your children".

Harriet said it best, as yes, they were and are my life. Did Jeff do something right just once in his life. I think the answer is yes! I dearly love my children now grown, as Jason is 41 and Christopher is 38. I don't have a relationhip with them but that does not affect the fact that I love them so very much. Enjoy these pictures and I'll try to post a current picture of these boys and let you enjoy them as I do, of how they are now. News at 11:00! Jeff the Knutt in the Ham