JUST CALL ME "LUCKY!"

9/22/2008 AM

Dear friends and family,

A month or more ago, my car broke down and I drove a new 2008 Taurus rental from Town and Country Ford in Bessemer, Alabama. I thought I transferred all my stuff out of my car while in the shop into the trunk of the rental but I missed something.

The rental had a hookup for my Zune MPE 80Gig player. I put it in the console of the rental and listened to my music the 2 days I had the 2008 Taurus. When they called me the next day and I picked up my car, I forgot about the Zune in the console of the rental.

A day or two later I was getting all my stuff out of the trunk of my car and soon missed the Zune but thought I had just missplaced it. I have torn up my car, my storage in the garage, and even in the house looking for this $250.00 plus tax player.

This morning, over a month since it has been missing, I get a call from Town and Country Ford. Bonnie asked 'Jeff, have you lost an MP3 player?"...Yes, "we found one in a rental car some time back but no one could figure out how to use it!" "Or until now".

I gave it to one of our younger managers and he opened it and found your "picture" and I immediately knew who it belonged to. How lucky am I now looking at the date on the last service call and it was August 16th, almost 1-1/2 months ago. How long did it ride around in the rental without someone keeping it? Who found it and was honest enought to return it to Town and Country?

When Bonnie called, and told me about this find, Karen said I need to find that person that turned it in and give him or her at least $25.00 reward which would be 10% of what Karen paid for it. WoW!

Thnnks for reading my post, and now finding out truly over 90% of our population are truly honest and return lost items to their rightful owners. Bet this won't happen AGAIN.

jEFF THE KNUTT IN THE HAM (BirmingHAM), Alabama US of A

Blogger Business e-review

well lucky you ,it seems like there are still some honest folks in this world!that really depends on which side of the world you are living!!