New 2008 Ford Escape


August 7, 2008
Good evening my invited and casual reader,
I think the smile on my wife Karen's face speaks volumes. I bought her a new 2008 Ford Escape from Town and Country Ford in Bessemer, Al last Saturday. She even got to drive it home and it is now almost a week later and I have yet driven it. I drove a demonstrator about 2 weeks ago and loved it. Karen had seen one just like this on our last trip to Mobile, Al and loved the little smaller SUV than a Ford Explorer.
She has not had a new car since she bought her 1991 Honda Civic and I could never talk her out of it. We still have it and it is a great car, a 4 door, 4 cyclinder with 103,000 miles and gets 35 mpg, and we have not decided what to do yet. It may make a high school or college student a great economical car to drive to school and we figured we could get more selling it than trading or just about giving to the dealer.
I'll take a pix of the Civic and post it later with it's story. Enjoy Karen's new adventure as she is extactic about her new car. Rejoice dear heart....
Jeff the Knutt in the Ham