Central Coast Evan

July 8, 2008 pm

Dear kind and gentle reader,

Can you say you may know someone you have never met? Can you say you may know someone you have not even talked to him on the phone. I am in the southeastern part of the US and Evan lives in Californina. Worlds apart, yet I feel I know him or at least call him my friend.

This website is all the hardwork of Evan, creating all the characters designed after one picture I sent him and he went from there. All the features of my side, the site counter, color, tabs are all due to Evan. How can you never meet someone and they do this all for you.

He did it because he wanted to. I met Evan stickly by chance, where it was clicking from blog to blog, looking for something of quality and imagination to read and enjoy. His blog captured me and I did what most do if they like something and that is tell the owwer so.

Evan and I began to email each other and shared our lives and stories. Soon I was looking forward alway when I logged on, to find a post from Evan and there he was. He challenged me to write, to post pictures, and to share stories of my life. I did not know Jeff the Knutt in the Ham was capable of doing some of the things you may find or read on this blog.

Evan's ideas, his beliefs, his faith, his family, all was shared good and bad and we each welcomed the others email or post. He sent cards to my now passed mother, sent her artwork in the form of greeting cards, remembering birthdays and holidays and my mom loved me flipping through her album and showing her these unusual and thoughtful gifts.

Lately Evan took some real interest in upgrading my site and he ask if he could make further changes. He asked what features I might enjoy and when you open my blog, all that is Evan! All Evan! Oh, I take credit for a few post, but not nearly as insightful and yes not where I agreed with him but loved the spear making me think or examine my belief.

Ev now says he is retiring from writing on his blogspot and as to why, I am not the one to tell you. He closed out his blog with a disappointing story about how we, the world,and/or readers and writers are and in most cases, in some degree, I am guilty. But I trained men in my work and soon I found a tool that made them think about who they are and who they want to become. Like Evan, I challenged these men's beliefs and practices and if they really thought those traits were helping them on a path of success.

If Ev did one thing for me as I hope he did for you and that was to make us think. Not follow the path following someone else's footsteps, but blazing a trail all your own. I believe life is truly an adventure and so many things we are challenged with do not have easy solutions nor come with blueprints.

Evan if you read this, know this. Karen ask what I was doing and I brought your last post up and she read it. She too, will miss you but we certainly respect your decision. Karen said "Tell Evan I send my love". (Ev, she does not tell anyone that unless she means it.)

I did not use last names or even the name of your blogspot as that is yours. I just wanted to post something to let you know these Knutts in the Ham will truly miss you. Good luck Evan!

Anonymous Anonymous

aww, it's nice that you found a great friend through the Internet.

arlene,
East Bremerton florist