3rd day

June 3, 2008

Dear friend and family,

3rd day w/o a whole lot of pain from costochondritis? Don't ask me, Google it and find out for your self.

Not a pleasant experience but hopefully without any setbacks, I am on the down side of a painful delimea. They don't know what causes it, possibly strains that you may experience and don't seem important at the time, but later, it comes on dealing you fits.

Looking forward to working all day today and getting back into the swing of things. I have tomato plants to put out and some to stake and tie up for some home grown tomatoes next month, maybe. A neighbor was thinning some red flowering plants that I admired and she came yesterday and shared a bucket of them. I have them in a basket on the deck and will get them out tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Have a blessed and wonderful day and feel free to post on this site as you please. I welcome all comments and help or advice of maybe someone who has gone through this before where the pain is concern.

I took a Rx pain pill at 5:30am this morning and that will be it for the day. Wish me luck. News at 11:00! Jeff the Knutt in Birmingham, Al USA

Blogger Evan Jones

My only advice is the obvious. Don't go full bore the first day. Ease back into things. If there's a choice between lifting and talking, go for the story. And if possible, start the day with plateful of medicinal eggs and bacon, like you used to write about, some toast and margarine and a cup or two of dark roast coffee. Now you're ready.  

Blogger Evan Jones

Now you've got me worried. It's been a week and we haven't heard from you. I hope it's because you've felt so good and kept so busy that you haven't given your blog a thought. I've been sending up half prayers and half thanks. Not sure which is more appropriate.