Winter of 2008

February 12, 2008: 8:00am

Hi my casual reader. Hi from Jeff the Knutt in Birmingham, really Vestavia
Hills, Al, USA. I know I am negligent in posting on a timely basis but I
do so only when moved to write something interesting.

My windows in my home are new, the large insulated show case type with wonderful
views of my cirle and neighborhood. The old wooden windows did not offer the
insulation and modern look these 'expensive' replacement windows offer.

I was really amazed at how wonderful these are with insulation that offers a nice
cozy feel no matter what the temperature is outside. Plus, they are large single
panes letting in more light and look great from the street. I have over 1/2 my
windows replaced and now have plans to replace the balance. pause for now, got to
go to work...just my thoughts for right now.

Jeff the Knutt in bham, al