Only "TWELVE"!

Good morning my casual reader,

The bandage on the temple came off yesterday 11/30/07 am and Karen counted 12 stitches. There are some internal stitches that desolve but how many I can't say. But Dr. Gerald did a beautiful stitch job so I should end up with just a white line adding some character to an already 'character' of a face.

This is maybe my 10th or 12th skin cancer surgery with lines of scars on upper arms where the sun worked it plan on setting the stage for skin cancers. Then the left side of my face, which faced the sun while driving as a salesman for 40 plus years, with a scar on nose, my temples, eyebrow, neck, and many other locations with mulitple stitches.

The moral to my story is don't get sunburned while young(er), changing the charactistics of the skin for skin cancer. If like me, you are of northern european descent, and fair, with freckles, please stay out of the sun. Wear sun screen, a hat, and most of all a shirt at all times. Put a tee shirt on your kids, and let them read my story of what can happen if you don't take these measures.

Love you all, so keep the largest organ of the body under care at all times. Oh, also avoid X-ray or multiple X-rays if they are not necessary to save your life. These too, add to the risk, changing the atoms in the skin adding more risk.

The casual writer, Jeff Nutter, Jr. in the "ham".