A stitch in time

November 28, 2008

To my occassional reader, hi. To my new reader, hello, my name is Jeff Nutter, and I am a Junior. Junior, what does that mean? Well. to me it means I was named 'in honor' of my father! So, I named my son Jeff, the III. So much for names.

Today I had a stitch or two or really about 6 in my left temple and eyebrow left behind when my doctor discovered skin cancer on my left temple. What started a minor thing, turned into 30 minutes or more on the table with her working to get all of it, and part was inside my left eyebrow.

Tonight I am nursing a very sore left side of my face with some obstructed vision out of my left eye with the eye swollen from abuse. She said it would be 36 to 48 hours before I can take a shower, but then I am over the hill. I go back next Wednesday and have the stitches removed and lets see then how good a seamstress she really is. She laughed when I thought she had put in 10 or 12 stitches, and she said she removed the first ones as she 'didn't like the way they looked'.

It should heal fast and I am a good healer. I'll be back at yard work, laundry and house cleaning in a day or two so I am enjoying this time off. I'll try to keep you abreast as things progress but if no news cometh, consider the news good. Good night for now and I'll see you later...

A Nutter Note by Jeff

Blogger Evan Jones

Dear Jeff #2 — feel better soon.  

Blogger Jeff N,

This comment has been removed by the author.  

Blogger Evan Jones

I almost redid the Jeff cartoon to include stitches!