My Two Loves




Sunday 3/18/2007


Dear friends and family,


Attached hopefully is a picture of my son Jason and my grandson Rhett Nutter. These are the loves of my life!


You wonder when you have children what it would be like to have a grandson or daughter. Let me tell you from now first hand experience, could we not set this up and skip the kids and go straight to grandchildren?

I have this one grandson, Rhett is now almost 7, or will be in July. What a great age. I had him two days here in Birmingham some two months ago and what a wonderful experience seeing life through the eyes of your grandchild and to see your child now a responsible and loving caring adult.


We visited, we played, we ate together, we even went through the McWane IMax theatre and saw the awe in his eyes enjoying the wonders of this experience. It was this grandfather and dad Jason all acting the kid again testing our knowledge against all the engineering exhibits there that test your imagination. We acted the 'fool' a little but that is what being a kid again is all about. I have more pix from the outing and will try to post some of these for you to enjoy.


It was the bed of nails, the pin face imprints, the mechanics of trying to lift our own weight with pulleys overhead, leaving granddad with some very sore muscle I had not used in a long time.


I'll make this short and see how the post comes out. Then if it is OK, I'll share some pictures from the McWane outing. Thank you my casual reader and hopefully you will look around and find my site interesting, diverse, and about my life! Read on....Jeff