8 Days in Arizona

Dear reader of Jeff's stuff, good morning. Neglect, how do spell neglect! I have a good excuse boss, I have not been here nor did I take my laptop with me, even though I was asked to take it with me by my boss at the last minute. I knew in answering his request that my wife, Karen would kill me in cold blood, and it would be 'justifiable homiside'!

I told them, that not even my cell phone worked where Karen and I were going. Liar! $303.00 roundtrip from Birmingham to Tucson, thanks to Orbitz. And they call you on your cell phone the day before your trip then again 4 hours before departure with flight numbers and gate, wow. This was undoubtedly the easiet trip we have taken in some time. Can I pause right here and add something later. My coffee pot and Sunday pager are calling me...Later....Jeff

10/13/2006....We have been back some week or two now and really look forward to going back to see Brian and Cathy in Ora Valley, AZ. I have been tied up with work and computer problem so will post news later again...but for now...visit later/Jeff

Note my ISP changed from MSN to BEllsouth...
now...jbkcnutter@bellsouth.net
jeff