Survivor!

I got out of the dentist chair with a sigh of relief. I have spent the last 3 1/2 weeks getting my front 4 teeth capped with some major problems and pain. This hopefully is history.

The new smile is very good and instant orthodontics. The new caps feel smooth to the touch and no radiating pain like the temporaries. I think we have determined that I am allergic to the plastics and the adhevies they use with the temporaries.

just one comment last comment on having this kind of major dental work. Don't! One thing to do is ask your dentist about allergic reactions to temporaries or the adhevies. I have had crowns done before and when you do 'one' tooth, you don't have this reaction. I can only speak for myself but surely recommend doing one tooth at a time if at all possible.

I don't blame the dentist as I pulled a filling out and crack a front tooth all about the same time. I am in sales and meet the public and it is imperative that that person have a nice smile. You do not want to buy from someone with a hole in their smile. I guess my contribution to the total $2,820.00 is worth it. Luckily I have a dental plan and my co pay is about 1/2 of what the insurance pays, not the retail walk in off the street price for this extensive work.

I got an estimate on my last statement from the insurance company and it looks like I owe him another $551.00 to the $300.00 I paid down. Is this not about 1/3 of the asking price? Bottom line is, now I am over the finish line on this, I am glad I did it. If, If, you have to do this, don't walk out without a 15 count prescription for 750/75 Loritab...LOL. Jeffrey

Blogger Jeff N,

Update on the final cost of this major dental venture. I got the final bill Saturday and it showed all the credits the insurance paid and the dentist 'writeoff'. $1,480 is mine! I have already paid now $600, so it about %780 left. Pain yes. End results look Great. See I'm smiling!!!J  

Blogger Jeff N,

hummm? I have not been able to log into my home blogspot page in several days. I have the same log in name and password BUT something has changed. Even when I am writing this, identity recognizes Jeff N.? How does this page know that if I have not logged in? Now lets see if it will let me post this message?