Major Dental Pain

Never, never decide to have 4 teeth capped at the same time. I really blame myself for this case of poor judgment while sitting in the dentist chair. I had some bonding done to my front 4 teeth some years ago and this has now worn down to where I do need some major repair.

I had avoided this decision for some years so now at 68, I decide if I want this done ever, I had better go ahead and do it. It was not painful being done, really surprising me. But the soreness and pressure of the pain now days later is still manageable only with taking 750mg of Loritab every 6 to 8 hours.

I don't know about you, but Loritab makes me loopy and somewhat dizzy or unsteady on my feet, so driving is out. I have one day a week I must drive, so Wednesday I went without the Loritab at all and was almost crying when I got home about 5:00pm. I called my dentist at home and all I got was sympthy.

He said these are like braces to an adult and getting use to the new 'appliance' (he called it) in my mouth is just going to take time. Listen guys, I have a very high threshold of pain and a big boy, but this discomfort is a constant 24/7. I can sleep but only with taking Loritab 30 minutes before bedtime.

I have about another week before the permanent teeth or crowns are ready then it is this all over again. I will say the smile looks good, the front teeth are whiter and somewhat straighter than my old ones. It took a little get used to when I looked in the mirror.

If this does not make sense and/or I have misspelled words, I took a pain pill 30 minutes ago just to rest this am. Wish me luck,,,,,Jeff