Raining? It Is Pouring!

Sunday 10/9/2005 started off like any other Sunday morning for the Nutter family? It was the calm before the storm! We had just gotten my great nephew Mitchell out of Children's Hospital at UAB in Birmingham. He is better.

I got to mom's after SS and Church and Jack soon called that he and Vicki were coming this afternoon as was Jamie and Brock and Mitchell so Midgie (our mom) could see her second great grandson. The afternoon was flawless, with pictures and everyone getting to hold this little bundle from heaven who just bubbled and cooed and smiled to all our smiling faces. It was a wonderful visit of gathering of a great part of the Nutter clan. The calm before the storm....

I stopped at the grocery store on the drive home and got dinner for Karen and myself as I was away so long. Karen stayed home as she is nursing a very sore neck with this week filled with doctor appointments to get to feeling better. Mine now is to get some rest and take mom to the doctor early Monday morning.

Monday I get to mothers about 8:00am and she is still dressed sitting in a chair in her bedroom and lights on all over the house. I start her breakfast as is my routine, but soon find something is wrong. Mom is confused and when she tries to stand, she has lost her sense of balance and her legs are weak? What is wrong, I ask? She has some dimensia and I can only ask questions as she cannot really tell you in a comprehensive manner of how she feels...Pause.

I will amend this later as I have to go to the hospital to take care of mom...keep the Northcutt and Nutter family in your prayers....News at 11:00/jbn

Mary Northcutt, my aunt and war bride of my uncle Enoch has passed away. It was not totally unexpected as she was 86, and has been in a nursing home for about a year. The family was in Demopolis to visit Mary and she visited with all of them and late Sunday, God took her home. The doctor said she just lost the will to live, and

Blogger Evan Jones

Dear Jeff and Karen, Northcutts and Nutters,

Our prayers are also with you. The ray of hope in your post is the great grandson, bubbling and cooing and smiling. Life is a wonderful process that includes tough times and hot steaming cups of coffee alike. Please keep us posted, and thanks for keeping us tuned in to the meaning and process of life all these months.

Amie & Evan