Natalee Holloway MISSING in ARUBA

I live in Vestavia Hills, Alabama and this city is next to Mountain Brook, Al where Natalee lived and went to school. We are so touched by this lady now missing over 300 hours on the island of Aruba. I hate to say this but missing this long, it is really slim that they find her alive.

Here is a cute, attractive blond young lady on her senior trip after graduation for High School. They fly to a Dutch isle of the coast of Venezula with the lowest crime rate and really statically one of the safest places to visit and vacation. But what happen that last night is anyone's guess. I have my own ideas so here goes.

They arrested yesterday the 3 young men she was with that last night. The one tall attractive dutch boy, who now admits he had 'romantic' ways with Natalee that last night. I really believe the 3 guys got her drugged or possibly drunk and she was defenseless in taking care of herself. They admitted being with her that fateful night and took her back to the Holiday Inn early Sunday morning. According to the H/I cameras and I am sure they have electronic locks or card locks on the room doors and each record if and when that person was in the room.

Was this a date that got out of hand. Did she resist his advances and suffer the consequences? Is he the son of a judge or political power person in Aruba that he felt his uncle could get him out of any scrape? What would Jeff do? I have maybe watched a little too much Law and Order or have too many attorneys in my family. I would hold all 3 over to the grand jury and see who wants less to spend the rest of his natural life in a Dutch jail. I know they can hold them for an extended time under Dutch law, and maybe under these circumstances, Dutch law is better than ours! No ACLU attorneys coming to their defense and tying up the judical system like they do here? I say, lets sweat these kids, but that is me!

The most important thing I would want to read about is the other 19 kids that she went to that club that night and what they saw and most of all "why did they leave their best friend"? I have two boys that went on similar trips and the buddy system was so strong and enforced, they went NO WHERE ALONE. One was even in Russia during the cold war and Chris was never without 2 or more friends with him. What happen to here? Where was Natalee's buddies? Where was her "best friend?" I promise you, she was there! Ask some kids these embarressing questions and let me read about it. I don't believe it will happen! But that is me!.....Jeff Nutter, Jr., Vestavia Hills, Alabama.