Sweet'N Low

I am the only one in this household that uses S/L. That being said, the box of bulk sweet'n low is now nearly empty. Yee gatz? What will I now put in my coffee or tea should, by chance, I run out?

I have pondered drinking my tea or coffee with just a little less than I normally use to make my dwindling supply last. Do I get up this morning and go to the store and by just 'one' box of Sweet'n Low? Am I hooked on Sweet'n Low? It does not say 'may be habit forming on the box!" But it is!

Another point to ponder is I look now at the whole box that is now empty? Did I eat the whole thing? Yee gatz! I did! The whole d*** box! And it is now empty! If anyone is going to get the big C from eating or ingesting Sweet'n Low, it will be me! Just one little tiny pink spoonful at a time and bingo, it is gone! And I don't even use a little pink spoonful, I use maybe 1/3 of that amount. But it is gone?

"Karen, I will be right back?"....Where the heck are my car keys. Ah yes, on the coffee table where I left them. Out the back door to my car and open the door. Ah, you are thinking ahead as he is going to the grocery store for 'just a box of Sweet'n Low? Wrong to do that!

I open the console in my Oldsmobile and there nestled deep in the dark confines of my car are little pink packets of Sweet'n Low? We have stopped for coffee on the road and whether it be Hardee's or Waffle House, they always give you more of the little pink packets than you need. This little treasure trove has saved my day.

Back in the house and Karen notes "Back so quick...?" Yes, I said showing her my found treasure. I neatly stack these in the window next to the coffee maker and at teh same time add Sweet'n Low to my grocery list. My coffee taste especially good this morning for some reason. "Casey, do you need a warm up?"..."Yes"...AND I have my FIX for the day...my Sweet'n Low...